Peanut Butter Banana Baked Oatmeal Bars
Updated: Aug 7
Are you one of those people who ALWAYS saves their bananas... promising to bake something... & forget about them until they're growing mold?? Yep - that's me!
So here's to resolutions & being a better version of ourselves every day! I made these to use up some gross old bananas, & they were easy peasy (& just as delicious!)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 heaping cup ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp honey (or pure maple syrup)
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Mix all ingredients, except chocolate chips & flax seeds.
3) Blend thoroughly & pour into a 9 x 9 greased baking pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips & flax seed evenly across top of batter.
4) Bake 20-30 minutes or until toothpick cleanly exists center of pan.
5) Let cool or serve warm.